Thursday, February 18, 2021

Pandemic Patchwork Project in Praia da Luz


Faced with many weeks of potentially lazy lockdown in Portugal (where I've been living since last June), I've invested in a sewing machine and overlocker again and been sourcing fabrics. Although I've found one local shop where I've been able to buy several stretch fabrics -
Retrosaria Joaninha in Lagos in the Algarve - I have not been able to get hold of the variety of materials that were easily available when I was living in the USA, Canada or the UK. 


Undeterred by this setback, I have been turning to my own wardrobe for inspiration. Clothes that I no longer wear much are fair game and I've been cutting them up and making my 'pandemic patchwork' collection. Here are a few designs and there are sure to be many more pics posted in the near future. 


For more information, email: louise.hudson2011@gmail.com

Here are some more....











Bootleg flares and tank top






For more information, email: louise.hudson2011@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment